Thursday, June 25, 2015

Eat. @ Cibo Espresso

Chadstone Shopping Centre 1341 Dandenong Rd, Chadstone 3148 ph (03) 9568 8474


I still haven't found a decent coffee place at Chaddy.




Cibo opened up where the old Deli used to be. (They were the only deli I found that sold ox tongue!)  The space was open and modern, and I was keen to try it out.



I ordered a mocha and unfortunately there seemed to be a problem with the machine and there was a long queue of people waiting for their take aways.  In the meantime I tucked into my Brioche al Prosciutto ($7.5), which was a cute little snack sized brioche bun.  Quite tasty and I think the onion jam really gave this a lovely flavour.



Once the coffee machine issue was resolved and the queue was cleared I got my mocha.  Unfortunately it was quite bitter and wasn't quite up to what I expect as Melbourne standard these days.



I still haven't found a decent coffee place in Chaddy.

Click to add a blog post for Cibo Espresso on Zomato


No comments:

Post a Comment