Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Eat. @ Twenty & Six

594 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne ph (03) 9329 0298


Brunch roulette the other Friday landed Bubs and I in North Melbourne, on the doorsteps of Twenty & Six.  We were greeted with a smile and seated near the big coffee machine, and got to stare at the lovely carrot cakes and basket of cookies.


My mocha ($4) was lovely.  I giggled with Hubby via text message that we expect no less in Melbourne nowadays!


I ordered the citrus cured salmon tartare, with pea puree, spring pea and asparagus salad, horseradish cream, poached egg and toast ($19), plus an extra poached egg ($3) for my growing boy!   The cured salmon was delicious, and in fact quite a generous serving.  Even with Bubs eating most of my eggs and toast I was really full after the meal.


Bubs had his heart set on "bacon and eggies" and so we ordered a side of bacon ($5) which was lovely and crispy, just the way I like it.


A great cafe with excellent coffee and a great brekkie dish in North Melbourne.

Twenty & Six on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment