Saturday, September 13, 2014

Eat. @ Lt. Nic

262 Lonsdale St, Melbourne CBD 3000 ph (03) 9044 6985


This little coffee spot has opened up just outside of Melbourne Central.  I stopped here for a quick coffee and bite the other day, on the rare occasion that I was running around town doing errands without any of the kids! 


Minimalist fit out was modern but comfortable.  They offer an assortment of filled baguettes, salads and baked goodies.  


I was in a rush so I had a quick mocha ($3.8).  Nice pleasant coffee and Melbourne-standard coffee art.


I did make time for a cute little white chocolate lamingto ($3).


Delicious.



I used to catch the bus right outside this place to get home from uni.  How I wish nice coffee places were as widespread then as it is now!

Lt. Nic on Urbanspoon
  

No comments:

Post a Comment