Friday, February 6, 2015

Eat. @ Tall Timber

60 Commercial Rd, Prahran 3181 ph (03) 9676 9333


I won a voucher at the gorgeous Lou Salon on Greville St in our kinder's trivia night raffle, and took the opportunity to visit Tall Timber on my way there (sans kids!).  It was so nice having their beautiful mocha ($3.8) by myself!



The Brekkie Board ($16.5) is always perfect for someone like me who is no good at making up my mind, and a little bit of everything is always fun!  The Lime and Coconut museli that they use from The Wild was a standout.



I brought the kids back on the way to Prahran Market during the school holidays and besides having the brekkie board again we tried the lunch menu BBQ Pulled Pork brioche burger ($18).  A pretty burger ticking all the right boxes with a smokey pulled pork and pretty and refreshing slaw salad.



We ended with a sweet ice chocolate......



....and something sweet.  A Cobb Lane carrot cake hit the spot.  I love love love their carrot cake!



Another wonderful cafe for Prahran locals!


Tall Timber on Urbanspoon

Toilets - yes
Highchair - yes

No comments:

Post a Comment