Sunday, March 29, 2015

Eat. @ Tana Cafe

36 Church Street, Hawthorn 3122 ph 0421 965 656


As you can tell from this blog and my instagram feed, I like my coffee.  But there are days I don't feel like one.  And on those days I will be heading over to Tana Cafe, because I seriously think they make the best Matcha Lattes this side of town!


The owners are super lovely people and always greet me with a smile.  


I don't even know how to describe the joy I get from sipping on my matcha latte.  It's just a perfect blend of green tea and frothy milk, not too sweet and oh so soothing.


Bubs is crazy for their corn mayo toast.  I don't blame him, there's just something delicious about the mix of crunchy corn, creamy mayo and that gooey melted cheese. 


Can't wait to come back and try the rest of the menu, and more of that matcha latte of course!

Tana Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reviewing the tasty lattes and toasts of cafe in South Yarra ! Cafes are great places to meet up with friends and who wouldn't mind hanging out for lovely coffee. It's a great experience as a cup of Goo cappuccino can make your day.

    ReplyDelete