Friday, February 14, 2014

Eat. @ Caffe Romeo

319 Doncaster Rd, Balwyn North ph (03) 9857 6625

So my Littlest starts kinder this year, but instead of having some more "child-free" days I'll be kicking up my work hours.  Last Thursday morning was my last "morning off" to run errands and I had 30 minutes before kinder pick up so I stopped by Caffe Romeo for a quick coffee and snack.  Caffe Romeo is almost a Balwyn institution and it's well loved by the locals.  Most mornings the cafe serves as a meeting place for young and old and it's rare to see it not packed out.

I have been here often and always get the mocha. Smooth smooth smooth with just a hint of chocolate.   


I couldn't go past a lovely custard croissant for morning tea.  


The staff is friendly and although space is limited, tables outside accommodate prams and pets.   A beautiful local secret.

Caffe Romeo on Urbanspoon

1 comment: